Whether you are for, against or take a neutral position of the Brexit negotiation, it is interesting to see how this deal is affecting British politics.
This New York Times video looks at some of the societal issues that prompted the need for Brexit. But now, it seems as though people are changing their minds. Why?
- What do you know about Brexit?
- How do you think the people of the United Kingdom feel about it?
- Where do you stand? For, against, neutral
The Video: New York Times-Brexit a disunited kingdom
- What are some of the actions you see?
- What are the people feeling?
- Can you do a Tell Back of some of the main points?
- Do you think the people are changing their minds?
- What do they hope to achieve in accepting/rejecting this deal?