Are you a procrastinator or a planner? That is the question. Personally I am a planner. I get a sense of what needs to be done, break it down into task and plan it out so that I can do it before the deadline. I think that is largely due to the fact that being dyslexic, I need time to review. But that is certainly not true for everyone. In fact, Miles Bess exposes that up to 95% of people consider themselves to be procrastinators. That’s huge! I had no idea.
So let’s talk about this…
- Do you wait t’ill the late minute to do things or do you plan ahead?
- What benefits do you get out of being one or the other?
The Video: PBS Above the Noise: Can Procrastination Be a Good Thing?
- Why do you think so many people procrastinate?
- What are the pros and cons of procrastination?
- What famous people or documents were made last minute?
- Can you explain ‘task-driven’ and ‘deadline driven’
- What are some of your procrastination ‘go-to’s’ (e.g. video games, eating, shopping, etc.)
- What advice would you give the procrastinator?
- What advice would you give the planner?
Hope you have fun with this lesson…