Ever get in the car and suddenly a tune comes on that just takes you right out of your thoughts and makes you break into song? Or perhaps you drift into fantasy land and pump out an awesome guitare solo…leaving you to feel like a master of skill…powerful. Or perhaps you can remember cueing up a classic breakup song and let yourself cry all your tears after a separation.
Yes music can do all that. In fact some studies have shown that music can have profound effects on your brain chemistry and your overall well being.
In this article by Thrive Global Mayo Osin, looks at how music can impact your mood.
- What kind of music do you like?
- What music puts you in a good mood?
- What music puts you in a bad mood?
The article: The Science of How Music Affects Your Productivity
- Do a Mind Map of all the elements and words associated to music, mental health and productivity.
- What kind of music enhances productivity? What music reduces productivity? Why?
- What are the differences between introverted and extraverted people with regards to music and memory?
- What types of music should you listen to?